WeTeach_CS Summit 2020
WeTeach_CS Summit 2020
Date and Time
June 22, 2020 - June 24, 2020
Registration Closes: June 8, 2020, 11:59 p.m.
Sheraton Austin Georgetown Hotel & Conference Center
1101 Woodlawn Avenue
Georgetown, Texas 78628
Contact NameNathalie Beausoleil
The WeTeach_CS Summit is a 3-day event which educates, empowers, and inspires K-12 CS teachers, advocates, administrators, professional development providers, university instructors, and policy-makers to advance the goal of CS for all in Texas and beyond. This year’s Summit will be held on the shores of the San Gabriel River at the Sheraton Austin Georgetown Hotel and Conference Center in Georgetown, TX, just outside of Austin. Approximately 400 CS champions will be in attendance.
Looking for Exhibitor registration?
Exhibitors can register here: https://utakeit.stemcenter.utexas.edu/wtcs-summit-2020-exhibitor/.
Certificates of Participation
Certificates stating 18 hours of Continuing Professional Education hours (CPE credits) earned can be downloaded from the UTakeIt dashboard after the participant has completed the online course evaluation. Any questions about certificates should be directed toward the contact person listed on this page.
When you are ready to register, the system will ask you to login. You will need to log in with your UTEID and password. If you do not remember your UTEID and password you can click on the “I forgot my UTEID or password” link. If you need a UT EID created, click on “I need a UTEID” from the login screen. For more UTEID information Click here.
- Registration fees cover breakfast, lunch and training materials.
- Payments are due before this event.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations or those not in attendance.
- Event limited to 450 participants.
- Registration deadline is 6/08/2020.
Payment Information and Instructions
- Paying with a credit card will instantly secure your purchase.
- Paying with a check will reserve your purchase in our system. Your purchase will be considered incomplete until your check is processed by our office. This may take up to three weeks to occur. You will be notified by email when your check is processed.
- Purchase orders can be used to secure purchases initiated with a check payment. Click "Have a Purchase Order?" during checkout and follow the listed instructions.
An invoice is automatically generated and emailed to you by the system once you have selected “Pay with Check” or “Pay with Credit Card.” The registration confirmation email will contain all of the necessary information you need to provide to your business offices regarding credit card payment records and check processing instructions.
Checks must be made out to “The University of Texas at Austin” and mailed to the attention of Nathalie Beausoleil, along with the printed invoice, to the address below.
The University of Texas at Austin
Texas Advanced Computing Center
Attn: Nathalie Beausoleil
PRC, ACB #205
10100 Burnet Road (R8700)
Austin, TX 78758-4497
Accommodations and Transportation
All participants are responsible for their own transportation and lodging arrangements and payments. If your institution is paying for your lodging, a copy of the Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exempt form is provided and should be printed and turned in to your hotel upon arrival.
A limited room block at the Sheraton Austin Georgetown Hotel & Conference Center is available for $101.00 per night.
- Start Date: Sunday, June 21, 2020
- End Date: Friday, June 26, 2020
- Last Day to Book: Sunday, May 31, 2020
Parking is free and available at Sheraton Austin Georgetown Hotel & Conference Center. Go to the map.
Registration Access Code
Purchase an access code for one or more people. The access code must be redeemed by the number of persons selected at checkout to complete registration.Purchase Access Code